Friday, June 04, 2010

Seward Park

Seward park was the third crit in the Cascada series...
Although we do this just about every Thursday all Summer, this was a bit different.
There was more competition, and actually a bit less aggressive with "more" on the line... although the last few laps were definitely a bit more hectic.

Here i was off the front for a few laps with Galen, I kind of sucker punched him for a preem a bit later...oh well...i did what i had to..
I managed to eek out a 10th, which on a Thursday isn't much, but today, some good series points. If I just could have held on to the three spots i lost during the last 50ft to the line, as my negative sprint as I like to call it was in full effect.
I'm still hanging on to 8th overall... but the guys behind are getting closer.

No comments: